Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Landshark Lager v.Opa Opa Light Lager


Landshark Lager

Opa Opa Light Lager

I apologize about the quality of these pictures and the fact that I ended up taking them at different times...and that I couldn't resist taking a pre-picture swig of the Landshark. Oh well, I never claimed that this would be completely scientific.

Coat of Arms: Landshark appeared a little more impressive; the bottle, the color, beckoned to be drunk on this hot night.

Passes: This took several swigs to decide. There, really wasn't, in my view, an obviously superior beer here. Both of these beers were quite light and crisp. I really enjoyed them both; good beers that will go down easy on a hot day, which are quickly fading away. But, after several drinks, Landshark has conceded! Opa Opa was just a little smoother, a little more thirst quenching, which is what I look for in these types of beers.

Winner: Opa Opa

No comments: